I'll be posting on leadership topics throughout this week. Topics I plan addressing include:
1. My defination of leadership.
2. Some of the leaders that I admire and why.
3. The most influential leaders in my life and what I learned from them ( values, ethics etc).
4. Some defining leadership moments of my life.
5. What I am truly passionate about.
6. Why should anyone be led by me.
7. Some of the key leadership lessons I'd want to pass
along to others.
8. The people in my life who make me a better person – and
a better leader.
9. What I am currently reading.
10. Am I a good follower?
11. Do I practice and benefit from Discipline?
I hope my readers benefit from reading my thoughs this week.
Blessings - Inno
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Life has a way of taking us through a reality check just when we start to feel comfortable. This is a true story that happened in Yaound...
-
Hi all, A colleague was sharing with me how his friend lost over £10,000 (about 10,000,000 CFA) when his bank closed down. In the Cam...
-
Anti riot police on the streets of Yaounde. What's happenning? I know we're ok God is still on the throne.
::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]
No comments:
Post a Comment