Monday, January 28, 2013

Leadership week

I'll be posting on leadership topics throughout this week. Topics I plan addressing include:


1. My defination of leadership.

2. Some of the leaders that I admire and why.

3. The most influential leaders in my life and what I learned from them ( values, ethics etc).

4. Some defining leadership moments of my  life.

5. What I am truly passionate about.

6. Why should anyone be led by me.

7. Some of the key leadership lessons I'd want to pass along to others.

8. The people in my life who make me a better person – and a better leader.

9. What I am currently reading.

10. Am I a good follower?

11. Do I practice and benefit from Discipline?

I hope my readers benefit from reading my thoughs this week.

Blessings - Inno

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results