Monday, July 14, 2008

Aloha


Aloha,

Maui at last. It is 12:53 (Maui time). God be praised.
The Journey from Yaounde to Maui seemed like a never ending one...let ride;

Firt I managed to arrange for a driver (through Simon, to drop me at the Nsimalen International Airport on Saturday 12 July. That was 6pm.

Then the flight to Douala on AF was ok and on time, but we probably spent about 1 hour in Douala, leaving around 10pm. Douala Paris was a mot pleasant flight and I didn't get any sleep. The long wait (3hrs)for the Paris Seattle connecting flight was really tiring. Then 10hrs on another flight. This Russian lady(Yana), slept for about 8 of those hrs. Again, no luck for me..no sleep. We arrived Seattle, cleared Immi and waited for a few more hours before jumping on the NWA for the over 5 hours flight to Hawaii. Got here around 7 pm. Was met by a welcome committee at the HI offices and Cal (a volunteer) showed me my room (216). Dinner was good but I longed for nothing more than a good shower and some rest. This i when I met my room mate lun from (india)..picture below.

Today, we had intros with the Resident Coordinator Rafael M. A show around the property then together with emmanuel and Lun, a visit at the local shopping Mal in Kihei.

Ok thta's it for now..I'll get back with more relevant info soon.

MAHALO
Inno

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results