Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Discipline



If there is one word that has been ringing in my head for these last 2 days, that is 'DISCIPLINE'!

The importance of discipline in the life of a leader cannot be overemphasized. Discipline takes us from the bed of mediocrity to the place of excellence.

If you remember, walking in EXCELLENCE, is an expression of the image of God (Genesis 1). When God created us, He gave us dominion over the earth. Since the early days of man unfortunately, we seem to want to dominate only other men.This is wrong.

I challenge you to take excellence seriously and strive to reflect the image of Christ. Be disciplined, with your time, finance etc.

Show some discipline,

Inno

P.s By the way I am the session president today..interesting. You should see pics of me and my room mate preciding God willing tomorrow.

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results