Saturday, July 05, 2008

Getting set DDay -9

Alright, I have not always been the best when it comes to getting things ready to go to anywhere!
Basically, I have always done my packing 1 day to the journey or on the morning of the trip! Today was suppossed to be a day of rounding up many things but it seems I just couldn't get the ball rolling.
First, I had to babysit, then mounted up some beds and go to the office to get a colleague sorted so he can work.
 
I have now postponed both events I had to do this morning for Monday. By God's grace I'll be able to make it.
 
I looked through the papers yesterday, to ascertain what needs doing before Saturday...was rather tired after the sports I deed.
 
Deron and Ariel are doing better now..
 
Got to go
 
Maui M0807  #138176 here we come.. 

--
The truth never changes.Do you know Him?
www.forteh.blogspot.com
http://forteh.googlepages.com/home
www.inno4te.net.tc
www.associate.com/groups/practical

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results