Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reflection

One of those days when you just glide though, with many questions and in-wards reflection. There's so much to be known, so much to be read, so much to be learned, but it seems like the forces of distraction are getting their best...I reject..I stand strong...God give me strength.

When you struggle though periods of uncertainty, when you need your quiet time, be absolutely sure to take a break and look in but up also. THe Joy of the Lord is my strength...it will be Your strength, if only you can trust Him with your uncertainty.

Enough of me. One thing I'm thankful for is God's love and provision. check out the attached picture...
That's how I spent the later part of last Friday...eating good, grilled chicken. Enjoy!

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results