Tuesday, May 07, 2013

FireProof Day 37: Love agrees in prayer

Sometimes I ask myself, 'Are my fireproof brethren' really reading and
applying this? I was taking a walk yesterday when it dawned on me,
that our relationships are strengthened just by the togetherness with
other couples. They kind of serve as 'couples keepers'! Some couples
did not come for the last meeting and didn't also tell us why either..

Today is Day 37. be blessed...


Day 37: Love agrees in prayer

If two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it
shall be done for them by My Father.
—Matthew 18:19

TODAY'S DARE
Ask your spouse if you can begin praying together. Talk about the best
time to do this, whether it's in the morning, your lunch hour, or
before bedtime. Use this time to commit your concerns, disagreements,
and needs before the Lord. Don't forget to thank Him for His provision
and blessing. Even if your spouse refuses to do this, resolve to spend
this daily time in prayer yourself.

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results