Thursday, July 10, 2008

Haggai, DDay -4!

Hello 
 
As excited as a kid getting ready to open his Christmas box!
 
Why? Because I am expectant..like a pregnant woman. This rendez-vous with God, have I waited long for.
 
A long month retreat I know shall possibly  (I'll review this line after the course) change my life (and those of many) forever.I hope to be able to Handover in the office and at home today..
 
Prayer points
 
Direction as opportunities present (psalms 37:5)
God's guidance and protection as I will be leaving my family for quite a while.
Diligence as I prepare.
 
The whole house is doing good..and Gustave (my direct assistant) has gone for an interview. It is a good opportunity and this may be our last few weeks as colleagues (he is over qualified for the job..but they pay better!!!!).
 
Ok let me get back to work,
 
 
Deron, Ariel and  Linda (DAIL) are doing good.  Ariel is getting better.
 
Do you have a personal relationship with the King of Kings yet ?
 
Inno
 
P.s Maui M0807  #138176 here we come.. 

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.fco.gov.uk for British foreign policy news and travel advice, http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs and http://www.i-uk.com - the essential guide to the UK

We keep and use information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.  We may release this personal information to other UK government departments and public authorities.

Please note that all messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its
missions overseas may be monitored centrally.  This is done to ensure the integrity of the system.

***********************************************************************************

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results