Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Haggai, DDay -5!

Hello
 
 5 days to go folks. Well what can I say, I have not been regular because I was running IT training sessions (systems administration) for the MO and 2Sec (don't mind the jargon). Lin is also running a few errands for me.A few prayer points;
 
Direction as opportunities present (psalms 37:5)
God's guidance and protection as I will be leaving my family for quite a while.
Diligence as I prepare.
 
Mirabel (lil sis) joined us yesterday. She'll be staying and schooling with us. Praise God.
Tomorrow, God willing, will be my last day at work...Got to work on those Handover notes.
 
Will be in touch again..
 
..By the way Deron, Ariel and their mummy are doing good. small cold..but they'll be fine.
 
Inno
 
P.s Maui M0807  #138176 here we come.. 

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.fco.gov.uk for British foreign policy news and travel advice, http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs and http://www.i-uk.com - the essential guide to the UK

We keep and use information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.  We may release this personal information to other UK government departments and public authorities.

Please note that all messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its
missions overseas may be monitored centrally.  This is done to ensure the integrity of the system.

***********************************************************************************

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results