Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sad..and ODE to Peter

To a Friend...

I had just left work and was feeling really tired. As i checked my phone for missed calls, my brain was refusing to process the information my eyes were communicating!

'Peter..dead..no...' I thought. I leaned on the car, couldn't believe the sms my brother had sent to me from SA. I decided to call back. He confirmed! I was devastated. Quickly I relayed the sad news to a few of my acquanitances who had come to know this getleman through me. As my family met for prayers that night, I couldn't help the tears.I had lost a friend. He was one of the casualties involved in an accident that claimed 3 lives!

You may have been hit by an incident of similar gravity recently. We can take solace in the promises of God for victory in Jesus when we understand that he has the keys of death and hades!

Revelation 1:18  "I (Jesus) was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades."

Please pray for the widow and kids (3 girls) of Peter Ngum Ngalla who died in a tragic accident on Monday 10 November in South Africa. That our good God should comfort them and provide their every need.

For Practical,

Inno



--
The truth never changes.Do you know Him?
www.forteh.blogspot.com
http://forteh.googlepages.com/home
www.inno4te.net.tc
www.associate.com/groups/practical

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results