Monday, April 02, 2012

"I" respect

Recent happennings have made me to re-evaluate my regard upwards for mothers.When my wife left for London, I thought it will be business as usual - Hey - how further could I be from the truth! It was not going to be the first time she was going to be away for a while, but I guess, God wanted me to see what I'd so far missed.

Deron (our first son) fell ill just when I'd taken leave to REST, PLAN and PRAY. Well, he got my attention. I treated my trip to the hospital with him like a military routine, as we were to travel the next day to Bamenda. My ears were of course closed to any suggestions in the direction of hospitalization etc. We got the drugs and back home to pack and prepare.

Enter Ariel...To be continued...

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results