Tuesday, April 03, 2012

My steps, Your Steps

Father, lead my steps in the right paths.

I do not want to take a road you're not on, or invest in a project you're not in.I do not want to be excited in a prospect, you're not in. Order my steps Lord, I give you full control. As you lead, I'll follow - that's the Plan.

Lead my steps in the right paths.

...And when out of impatience I opt to go ahead, still show me your love and find me in my confusion. I belong to you and all I have belongs to You. This is my heart's cry ~

Lead my steps in the right path.

I can feel the pressure, but I know you're surely in control, your promises are forever. If I, bbeing who I am, care for my own, those you've given me. What about the one who made me and loved beyond sparing His only son.

I know you're leading my steps in the right path.

Wolves may rise and rivers flow. The evil one may have his arrows in the ready position but theirs is nothing, that shot is wasted. The promise is still true~ In heavenly places with Christ Jesus.

I am not alone, my steps are ordered by the Lord.

No comments:

::Deron Ariel Inno Linda & Jude ::[Jesus is Lord]

Results